Top Five Coffee Shops
1. La Crema
SE Ankeny, Portland, Oregon
2. K&F Coffee
SE Clinton, Portland, Oregon
3. Haven
SE Division , Portland, Oregon
4. Random Order
NE Alberta, Portland Oregon
5. Ressurection Bay Coffeehouse
Seward, Alaska
Monday, October 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Which is the one we went to, with the walls that are garage doors? It was very open and airy, and we started your Mac for the first time?
Tha place was excellent.
THAT.
THAT place was excellent.
La Crema. It is most excellent.
Like I should listen to coffee shop selections from someone who does not drink coffee?
You should. I am a great judge of atmosphere and if a shop cares enough about tea to satisfy me, then I am sure their coffee can't be half bad.
next time you come to chicago, we'll go to intelligentsia around the corner from my house. maybe we'll let megan come with us. :)
Guess what. I live a stone's throw from Crema and I totally don't like it. Four dollars for a latte with honey, and too airy to get anything done. I actually really have a problem with the coffee shops in Portland. They're all bustle or excessively large. I haven't got a favortie here. In fact I have recently shifted all of my coffeeshop activities to bars lately. Writing and grading papers etc. Beulahland is my new favorite spot to sit around by myself. Plus drinking can really make grading papers go better. I have a new rule that I ONLY grade when I'm at a bar.
Post a Comment