I loved reading all of your entries, and honestly, I've been sitting here laughing and laughing!!! That Greg....what funny stories. I do believe that you could be the female Bill Bryson!!!! Have you read the one about the Appalachian Trail? So funny!!
I wrote a letter after your first blog, which somehow disappeared. I hope this one gets through. I'll make it short, just in case!
If it goes through I'll tell you about Leslie,Damian,and girls in the next installation. Love you my sweet Mac!!! Tell Greg 'hi' and to drive safely!!!
5 comments:
*You*, my darling, couldn't GET any prettier.
:::blush profusely:::
Ahhh, red hair is so 'you'!!!!
I loved reading all of your entries, and honestly, I've been sitting here laughing and laughing!!! That Greg....what funny stories. I do believe that you could be the female Bill Bryson!!!! Have you read the one about the Appalachian Trail? So funny!!
I wrote a letter after your first blog, which somehow disappeared. I hope this one gets through. I'll make it short, just in case!
If it goes through I'll tell you about Leslie,Damian,and girls in the next installation. Love you my sweet Mac!!! Tell Greg 'hi' and to drive safely!!!
xoxo Your Aussie Mum
Let me know if you received my note. Aussie Mum
Yea! I am going to e-mail you right now!
Post a Comment