Sunday, October 8

Punishment

I wasn't going to blog this, but I cannot seem to get it out of my head. Perhaps if I share the information it will stop haunting me (like the only way not to get killed in The Ring was to show the tape to someone else - same basic idea).

We were watching The Daily Show the other day and David Rakoff was on promoting his new book. He began talking about an interview he had with Robert Knight, who is the founder of The Culture and Family Institute, and they were talking about the homosexual "agenda," which consists of 1. recruiting children, 2. having sex with children, and 3. spreading AIDS. When Mr. Rankoff reminded Mr. Knight that "HIV is transmissible by good 'ol fashioned, red-blooded, normative, heterosexual sex," Mr. Knight replied, "yeah, but not as much, I mean, the vagina can take a lot of punishment."

You know what? Just watch the clip here.

*I don't like to blog political issues, but I think of this less as a political issue than one example of a complete ignoramous who spreads lies and hatred under the guise of morality. It makes me want to vomit. He's not just insulting the homosexual community, but women as well. How do people take him seriously?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That makes me sick too. SICK--Sick

Verna the babysitter

Anonymous said...

There's a great Colbert segment interviewing this idiot as well. Maybe it'd make you feel better as he seems, well, just idiotic and so less threatening.

Mary Kreta said...

Try this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuTrKj1xpjQ