Monday, October 16

Anniversary

Next week is Greg and my third anniversary, so I have spent a good portion of the day looking into places within driving distance that we can escape to. The whole thing has me thinking about weddings and anniversaries and love and other stuff like that.

When I was done pondering such deep thoughts, I sat down for my daily dose of blogs. One entry from Citizen of the Month really touched me, and I don't think it is just because I was in the mood for anniveraries. Take a look.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you.

(and I wrote down the names of the coffee shops from your previous post for my trip to portland)

Mary Kreta said...

OMG! A real celebrity blogger (that is not my sister-in-law) commented on my blog.

Have a great trip to Portland, Mr. Neil, and happy anniversary to you too.

Anonymous said...

Famous people?!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Even though you wooed Taya and Scott over to your side, I still love you all.