Have you seen the movie Beautiful Girls? It's one of my favs and you should run and see it if you haven't already. The whole movie revolves around this group of friends' high school reunion. The night of the reunion Tommy 'the Birdman' informes his nincompoop friend, Pauly, that he is not going to the reunion because the entire series of Rich Man, Poor Man is on tv back-to-back-to-back. Pauly responds, "364 days I year I do dick. The one night I decide to go out." A fantastic dialogue ensues, but in the end Pauly goes and the Birdman stays.
I feel like Pauly. I have been waiting for almost a year for the new season of Dancing With The Stars to start its third season. It is the ONE tv show that I HAVE to watch. It is the only reality show I've been interested in. I get all involved, which includes cheering and jumping up and down, and last season both Martha and Kate came over to watch it with me because I refused to leave the house if it was on. Greg and I never do anything nowadays, except last night when we butchered a moose (see next entry). And I missed my show. I am horrified and have been trying to find it on the internet. YouTube and iTunes do not have it and I am at a loss. I mean, Joey "whooaa" Lawrence? Emmitt Smith? Jerry Springer? How did this happen!!
Wednesday, September 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Emmitt Smith killed. It was alover Entertainment Tonight the next day.
I didn't even think to watch those shows! AAARRGGG!
Post a Comment