Saturday, September 2

Breath

I forgot to tell you that I saw my breath when I was leaving work the other day. It was 7pm and it didn't look that cold before I walked outside. It is the beginning of the end, my friend.

I have to admit that I am a little scared about the winter. I know it won't be as bad as Fairbanks, so I'll survive, but I don't really like being cold because I swear I stub my toes more when it is cold outside and we all know it hurts more when you're cold. The thing I am most worried about, though, is the darkness. When I was an undergrad, the darkness didn't really bother me, but I am pretty sure that's because I was sleeping in until about 10 or so and therefore got to see the sunrise every morning. But I've been trying to be an adult lately, and being an adult means getting up at a reasonable hour.

No comments: