Sunday, December 3

Haircut


I got me some bangs!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you....BE more hipster?

Anonymous said...

CUUUUUUUUUTE CUTE CUTE cute cute cute cute CUTE CUUUUUTE CUUUUUUUUUUUTE CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!

Seriously, this January we are gonna be the bangs-rockin' redhead twins terrorizing Hawthorne.

AND we will also be tall and Catholic.

Anonymous said...

:) cute!

Mary Kreta said...

Big Brother:
I can absolutely be more hipster. My official definition of a hipster is from Lisa and is as follows:
a real hipster:

1. knows all about the popular but vaguely high-art-masquerading-as-low-art-masquerading-as-high-art music of the day, as well as about the popular music of past days
2. wears skinny jeans and skinny belts
3. knows PRECISELY what length her (or his) bangs should be
4. is a photographer or painter or musician or some or all of the above
5. has at least 92 friends on myspace;
6. is aloof, and so does not immediately make friends with every person in the room
7. does not spend most of his/her time hanging around with the salt of the earth
8. deeply resents, or is at least very nervous about, being called a hipster

Let the record show that I qualify for: 3 (but only half-way because while I now have bangs, I have no idea if they're the right length)and
6 It does make me very nervous to be called a hipster.

Two out of eight does not a hipster make!

Anonymous said...

I looked up Hipster on Wikipedia and there was a link to your blog and specifically the picture of your bangs. How can you argue with that?

Mary Kreta said...

I can't. You will again.

Mary Kreta said...

Damnit. You WIN again. And now I had to say it twice.