I cannot express to you how excited I am to announce that I am GOING TO SPAIN FOR OVER A MONTH this summer. I have been accepted into University of Cambridge's TEFL (TESOL) training course in Barcelona. The application process was a little tough - 7 pages including some terrible grammar questions - and an interview over the phone at 5am this morning. But I was accepted and will get a flat in Barcelona and get certified to teach English anywhere in the world. (Then maybe I'll go and make a difference and do some good and all that.)
My mom is going to go over a few weeks early with me and we're going to cruise around Spain and Portugal until my classes start. I am so excited I can hardly handle myself and need to stop this post because I am losing my ability to sit still.
Yea!!
Wednesday, December 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
that's awesome! congratulations!
That's so cool! I'm so happy for you. Wish I could go explore with you. love, yen
Wha? Spain? TEFL? *I* wanna do that!!
Congrats, MM...I look forward to hearing more about it...
Congratulations! And I'm sorry I didn't apply with you. I didn't want to sacrifice what might be one of my last months to live in Portland... I'm a tiny little baby.
But CONGRATULATIONS!
Post a Comment