I'm in the Chicago airport. I am tired. I have to pay for the internet and am cranky as a result.
In addition to the above facts, I just caught up on my good friend Scott's blog and he has made the commitment to write on his blog everyday for a week. I wonder whether I have the will power to do the same. I should (hopefully) have some new readers and I did notice that last week I had no visitors (again), so perhaps it is time to do a wooing campaign. Ok. That's it. I'll do it. Every day for a week. Starting today. *
*I am stopping the post here so that I have two posts today, which can act as my "get out of jail free card" for when I eventually forget a day.
Wednesday, July 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment