Wednesday, July 18

As you wish

I got a surprising amount of suggestions for a new batch of lists, so at the risk of over doing the list thing, here are some more.

Top five preferences of head-to-head products:
1. pepsi over coke
2. blizzard over mcflurry
3. netflix over blockbuster
4.title wave books over barnes and noble (translation: any local bookstore over a huge chain)
5. mac over pc

Top five halloween costumes for this year in no particular order (this is a toughy as I struggle with creativity - I have to admit I found some of them on the internet):
1. an ipod commercial (all black with an ipod and dancing)
2. railroad conductor
3. ceiling fan ("go ceiling" sign and cheer)
4. Marie Antoinette (period clothing and a cake, say "let them eat cake")
5. flamenco dancer

Top five shows:
1. Daily Show/The Colbert Report
2. Sex and the City
3. My So-Called Life (I still miss it)
4. Friends
5. Dancing with the Stars

Top five cities in Spain:
1. Barcelona
2. Ronda
3. Seville
4. Madrid
5. Granada

2 comments:

Shannon Erin said...

Be a flamenco dancer. It goes along with your love of Dancing with the Stars. Personally, any chance I get to wear flowers in my hair, I take.

Anonymous said...

Oliver's going as an olive. Not sure you can beat that!

Love,

Kate and Ed