Thursday, July 12

7 Glaciers

For Christmas my dad got Greg and I a gift certificate to a fancy restaurant on top of Alyeska mountain, which is the local ski resort. Tuesday night we used it and had a lovely time. We even got to take a tram to the top of the mountain. Here are some pics.

I just wanted him to give me a little kiss. I scratched his wee waddle and everything.


The view from the top of the mountain at Cook Inlet.


Because I am very classy and have to inappropriately handle my salad.


The chair lifts. the town of Girdwood, and the Cook Inlet.


Sunset at 11pm on the tramride down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I've witnessed that and it's a crazy bar that brings nice memories. Though a mojito is a Cuban drink, it’s nice to know we can get them here. Hugo

Mary Kreta said...

I don't think I'll be able to drink a mojito and not think of that bar - an you, Hugo.