Thursday, April 26

The Grammar Fairy

I gave my little blog a face-lift. I hope you like it.

In the course of doing so, I skimmed a few of my old posts and was dismayed to see the wild amount of grammatical errors. Every time before I post I ask myself whether I should sit on it a day in order revise it - I am a hug proponent of revision in my classroom, you know - but I always throw caution to the wind and post anyway assuming that I have a strong enough grasp of the English language. Clearly I am wrong.

This is my official apology for making all of you suffer through my mistakes and laziness, both past and future. I won't mention it again.

I am tempted to sit on this posting a day. I mean, how embarrassing would it be to post about grammar and have multiple grammar mistakes? Not quite embarrassing enough to withstand the instant gratification that comes with immediately seeing my posting. I am sure there is at least one, if not ten. Watch me as I throw caution to the wind.

No comments: