We are almost halfway through the new season of Dancing with the Stars and things are progressing fine. As always, I am disappointed in who has been eliminated and who is still in it because the audience votes don't necessarily correlate to who I think should be eliminated from the show. I do not vote, however, so I cannot complain (too much).
The show is on Monday nights and I watch it on DVR when I get home from teaching at 10pm. The last two weeks Greg has been able to watch it with me - although he went to work at 1am this week, so I stayed up past my bedtime and went to bed alone. Last night and the Tuesday before he was in Seward (remember a few posts ago when I said that he works 60-70 hours a week? A lot of his off-work time is spent in a town several hours away). Because he could not watch the television I was under strict instructions to call every time it was announced that someone would continue on to the next round or that they were in the bottom two. This means that I called him roughly four times in a half an hour period. We would quickly analyze the situation and the previous night's dances during the commercial, then hang up when the program resumed so I wouldn't miss a second. We both get giddy and some of you may be embarrassed for us. That's okay. We love it.
Wednesday, April 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment