Wednesday, May 30

Notes From Spain

I'm in Madrid's train station about to get on the Ave - the fast train - and thought I would share a few pictures with you. Words would take too long, but pictures will do.

Lisbon, Portugal - I started my trip here with Mom and HW.

Flamenco recital with little kids and adults. It was wonderful and we were the only tourists there. Cordoba.

Cordoba's Moorish Mosque.

My travel partners

Mom and I


I fell in love with Ronda and it was torture to have to leave.

The Alambra in Granada

Billboard along the side of the road in Andalucia.

Mom and Kathy navigating Madrid from the backseat.

More later. The train is calling my name.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

11:12 in Oregon. Love the pictures. Keep them coming.
Have fun.
baby sitter

Anonymous said...

This is pathetic, but I am shedding tears because I am missing Spain so much right now. I have seen all these pictures before in real life...boo hoo.
p.s.I had to sign is an anonymous because I can't remember my logon info. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

cool shots!!! :)