Who Stole My Tea?
The trips and triumphs of a girl trying to check things off her list.
Flickr
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
tea-in-purse
. Make your own badge
here
.
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(51)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(5)
▼
May
(7)
French or Spanish?
Notes From Spain
Just So You Know
Because I Can't Hold Back Any Longer
I Got Your Lady
Gettin' Shit Done, Yo!
See, we've made progress...
►
April
(9)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(79)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(24)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(17)
About Me
Mary Kreta
View my complete profile
Blogroll
Carly and Jo
Crazy Aunt Purl
Do you believe in planets?
Dooce
Girl Reaction
Megan Stielstra's Blog
Mercers on the Move
My Brain is Made of Things of Gold
North
See Glass Run
The Masala Dose
The Three Lamps
TKMac
Top Down Knowledge
Wednesday, May 9
I Got Your Lady
I apologize for this as well, but it's just funny and referencing it has become very popular in my house.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment