I'm sorry it has been a while since my last posting, but I have good excuses - I swear. This is what I've done lately:
1. Packed and organized all of my earthly possessions
2. Moved to Portland, which included driving the alcan with my step-dad and two cats.
3. Went to to Coos Bay to help prepare/attend my friend's wedding
4. Looked and looked then bought a house and all of the intense chaos that that entails
5. Kissed my hubby goodbye as he got on a plane and went back to Alaska to continues to work for a bit
To Do: prepare for my classes that start much too soon for my own comfort. I have to get my life in order, but I will be back.
Sunday, August 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
If only you were in Portland one month ago when I was visiting, we could have hung out. I'll be back soon, though.
I am glad to see an udate...i miss you. Tear. ~S.S.
dang i've missed you girl. yay! moved to portland where i will visit! yay! bought a house! yay!
myself i just got back from a week in belgium, have barely begun uploading photos to flickr, will let you know when i'm done.
Good luck with your new teaching job. Sure you'll do just great. Hell yeah!
Cheers!
Hugo
Your back.... You were missed.
See you soon. baby sitter.......
Did miss your blog.
Post a Comment